I made the front page cover of the Drum Club Magazine, in their July 2018 edition. The article written by Patrizia Marinelli features an interview in which I spoke about the drumming recording sessions for the Spock’s Beard album “Noise Floor”. Check out the article in this link, and test your knowledge of the Italian language, or simply click on the picture below.
Check Out My New Album!
Follow Me on Instagram!
YOU MIGHT ALSO WANT TO READ …
- NICK D’VIRGILIO, NEAL MORSE & ROSS JENNINGS Share Music Video For ‘Anywhere The Wind Blows’, Off Upcoming Album “Sophomore”
- BIG BIG TRAIN Release Video of Live Performance of “The Atlantic Cable”
- BIG BIG TRAIN Share Live Performance of “The First Rebreather” In Advance Of ‘The Journey Continues’ Tour
- BIG BIG TRAIN Announces Additional 2023 European Shows As Part of “The Journey Continues Tour”
- BIG BIG TRAIN Announces Arrival of “Ingenious Devices” EP, Including Re-Recording of Classic Tracks and More