I made the front page cover of the Drum Club Magazine, in their July 2018 edition. The article written by Patrizia Marinelli features an interview in which I spoke about the drumming recording sessions for the Spock’s Beard album “Noise Floor”. Check out the article in this link, and test your knowledge of the Italian language, or simply click on the picture below.
Check Out My New Album!
Follow Me on Instagram!
YOU MIGHT ALSO WANT TO READ …
- BIG BIG TRAIN Announces Arrival of “Ingenious Devices” EP, Including Re-Recording of Classic Tracks and More
- Watch BIG BIG TRAIN Official Music Video for “Last Eleven”, First Ever Song with New Singer ALBERTO BRAVIN
- BIG BIG TRAIN Forced to Cancel Some Upcoming Live Dates After Postponement of HRH PROG XIII Event
- BIG BIG TRAIN Share Trailer for Upcoming Live Release “Summer Shall Not Fade – Live At Loreley”; Available for Pre-order Now
- BIG BIG TRAIN Welcome New Vocalist ALBERTO BRAVIN, Confirm September 2022 UK Shows & Schedule Continental European Dates